Taking the steps to help your AC Unit function at their peak throughout the summer months can be done with our help.
Two of the steps that can be taken will be weatherstripping the windows and caulking air leaks – these will help keep the cool air inside the building.
Another step to do is turning back the thermostat from its original setting by seven to ten degrees for eight or so hours – this tactic can save up to 10% a year on heating and cooling costs.A fourth way of saving is through using a programmable thermostat.
A fourth way of saving is through using a programmable thermostat.
If you are hiring an air conditioning contractor, it may fair well to follow the below advice:
– Prior to doing anything, check the warranty on your current air conditioning unit to determine whether any repairs, replacements or tune-ups
– Arrange for annual maintenance on your AC Unit with a qualified technician. This will entail checking the airflow over the coil, testing for the correct fluid level, know as the refrigerant, reviewing the combustion process and ensuring proper airflow to each room
– Research the company you have hired, their work history and if there have been any complaints
– Similarly, check licensing by asking to see a copy of the contractor’s license and insurance before work stats
– Compare at least three estimates you have acquired before choosing a contractor
Please visit our website for further information about AC Units and the products we offer!