Heating & Ventilation
Offering a full range of gas installation and service to commercial and industrial gas installations, our qualified engineers are able to cover all of your needs from maintenance, breakdown and installation services on a wide variety of gas equipment. All our operatives are individually assessed ACS engineers, registered under the Gas Safe Scheme.
As part of our air conditioning maintenance regime we not only clean and check the equipment, but ensure the gas throughput, and combustion efficiency are set to optimum levels to ensure correct running of plant, longevity of service and minimal running costs. To ensure you are compliant with current legislation we can also complete gas safety and landlords certificates.
Below are some of the type of works completed:
- Gas boiler maintenance and installation
- Landlord's gas safety certificate
- Gas safety certificates for Facilities / Building Manager's requirements
- Warm air unit / gas fired AHU installation & maintenance
- High level warehouse heating and destratification fans
- Oil fired appliances
- Commercial Kitchen gas appliance maintenance and repairs
- Gas pipe work installation, alteration and testing
- Plumbing and heating pipe work installation
- General circulating pumps and cold water booster sets
- Cold water tanks including potable and rainwater harvesting
- Associated controls for energy efficient operation of plant